Are your serves recorded on a breeding chart, whiteboard or in a notebook? Now is the right time to record this information in FarmOps. By doing this now you will see the following information for your cows:
- Cows not served - these are for immediate action to get them in-calf.
- Due repeat list - Cows that are 18-24 days since their last serve. Watch them for heat now if you're still breeding.
- Cows served more than 30 days in the served list are ready for scanning.
- When scanning, your serves will be shown to you, making entering scan results quicker and more accurate.
- Entering serves gives you expected calving dates . This ensures that you can dry off at the right time and you are able to plan your calving season.
- When registering calves, serves will be shown, so you can quickly record the sire of the calf.
Recording all your serves is quick and easy with FarmOps.
The following key breeding metrics are available during the breeding season.