Make decisions in the palm of your hand
FarmOps is a ground breaking app from Munster Bovine that will allow farmers to make the best possible decisions. Our Vet led team have created this app to analyse farmers data and will provide them with trusted timely recommendations. This will save farmers time by bringing clarity to their decisions, helping them to achieve year on year gains and ultimately will ensure a healthier herd for the next generation.
• Tools to simplify day-to-day herd management
• Trusted recommendations to improve farm sustainability
• A smart, simple solution providing value to dairy and beef farmers
in every interaction
Remedies records are used for:
• Multi-day treatment reminders
• Withdrawal management
• Dry off plan
• Treatment effectiveness
How is FarmOps different?
We make your day-to-day easier:
• Personalised task list outlines jobs for the day
• Weight calculator for determining remedy dose rates
• Remedy protocols help you ensure prudent use of antibiotics
Data entered once is used as often as possible:
We help you achieve your yearly goals:
• Upcoming events are highlighted in advance
• Plans are created to allow you to maximize each event of the year
• Your progress at key times of the year is monitored against targets, giving you time to react if things are going off track
FarmOps Support Centre
For more information and support on how to get the best from FarmOps check our help center here https://munsterbovine.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
FarmOps – Introduction and Getting Started
FarmOps is a new app from Munster Bovine that allows you make the best possible decisions for your farm. CEO Dr. Doreen Corridan, Munster Bovine, explains how FarmOps analyses your data and provides you with trusted, timely recommendations. All of your Breeding, Milk Recording and Herd Health information is available in one place and analysed like never before in addition to meeting your compliance and record keeping needs.
FarmOps – Breeding and FertilityAre your serves recorded on a breeding chart, whiteboard or in a notebook? Now is the right time to record this information in FarmOps. By doing this now you will see the following information for your cows:
- Cows not served - these are for immediate action to get them in-calf.
- Due repeat list - Cows that are 18-24 days since their last serve. Watch them for heat now if you're still breeding.
- Cows served more than 30 days in the served list are ready for scanning.
- When scanning, your serves will be shown to you, making entering scan results quicker and more accurate.
- Entering serves gives you expected calving dates . This ensures that you can dry off at the right time and you are able to plan your calving season.
- When registering calves, serves will be shown, so you can quickly record the sire of the calf.
FarmOps – Milk Recording Production
FarmOps – Dry Off Module Introduction and Support
Dennis Howard Technicial Manager with Munster Bovine gives an overview of the Dry Off Module in FarmOps. From telling you when to dry off your cows and what remedy to treat them with to compliance and even assessing your suitability for Selective Dry Cow Therapy, FarmOps simplifies decision making at this crucial time of year.
Denis O'Leary, FarmOps, explains just how easy it is to record a dry off and add a remedy in the Dry Off module. Using FarmOps for Dry Off ensures greater peace of mind as compliance requirements are fulfilled and accurate dry off dates can be recorded and updated effortlessly with ICBF.
FarmOps – Calf Registration Introduction and Support
Calf Registration in FarmOps
Dennis Howard, Technicial Manager with Munster Bovine looks at how using FarmOps for Calf Registration can help farmers get ahead and save time this calving season. Register your calves accurately, quickly and simply. Download FarmOps here http://bit.ly/getfarmops to get started.
How to Register a calf in FarmOps
Munster Bovine's Dennis Howard details the simple steps involved in registering a calf in FarmOps. This quick and easy process can be done on the spot on your phone or details can be saved and registration completed at a later stage. You will get instant feedback from the department if there are any issues which ensures that the correct information is recorded accurately ensuring greater peace of mind.
Expected Calving List in FarmOps
Dennis Howard, Technicial Manager with Munster Bovine looks at the Expected Calving List in FarmOps, a really useful feature for farmers this calving season. Important information on cows that are either overdue or due to calf are listed in order of how close they are to calving. SCC issues at dry off, the calving difficulty of the bull and if a cow has been scanned with twins is displayed which is really useful information that farmers can act on.